NCPD Website Training AdministrationCanje
- Coordinates development, implementation and review of the Council’s Strategic Plan aligned to Vision 2030 and the respective Medium Term Plans.
- Guides the development, implementation and reporting of the Council’s Annual Work Plan and Performance Contract.
- Guides the development of the Council’s budget and preparation of budget reports.
- Guides the implementation of Quality Management Systems, Information Security Management System and other standards in the Council.
- Coordinates development, implementation and review of resource mobilization framework and partnerships policies.
Finance and Accounts
- Analyzes and reports on financial performance.
- Tracks the Council’s budget and manages financial reporting of the Council which includes quarterly reports and donor/partners financial reports.
- Manages and oversees compliance with statutory requirements.
- Manages relationships with external auditors.
- Manages and overseeing the council’s banking arrangements
- Coordinates corporate communication activities during Council’s events and conferences.
- Drives promotion of the NCPD brand to enhance visibility and image.
- Spearheads and maintains appropriate relations and protocols with both internal and external publics.
- Coordinates perception surveys, media research & analysis, PR research, gather communication intelligence and carry out audience analysis.
- Coordinates generation of content to the website and other social media platforms.
Supply Chain Management Unit
- Coordinates Council’s procurement and asset disposal activities in line with Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act and the Regulations requirements.
- Coordinates the preparation and implementation of Council’s procurement and asset disposal plans.
- Guides market surveys to inform the placing of orders or adjudication by the relevant awarding authority.
- Oversees the preparation of abstracts of offers, requisitions of scope of work and specifications of goods and services.
- Manages contracts issued for suppliers’ adherence to contract terms and regulations.